Some Other Great Venues And Vendors:
Since 1956 McArthur's Bakery has been creating wedding cakes. They will bake and decorate your wedding cake to your specifications.
This authentic French bakery, has been a premier cake provider in St. Louis since 1981.
Walter Knoll Florist has been recognized and awarded florist of the year for their personalized and special attention given to every wedding.
Vavak Photography has been commissioned for work internationally and throughout the country. They have photographed well over 3000 weddings.
They strive to create a comfortable environment that is unobtrusive with little or no demands. They photograph each moment of your special day resulting in a magnificent story.
-TIPS FOR BRIDES-
* Make a full itinerary of every possible thing that you intend to do on your big day for your videographer.
* Plan to discuss everything with the videographer in a "face to face" meeting a week before the big day.
* Consider your videography and photography during the ceremony; stand leaning a bit toward the audience for the vows, rings etc and stand for a pose for a minute as you are announced as man and wife.
* Remember to leave time at the photo shoot for videography, as this can be the most cinematic and beautiful part.
* Give yourself plenty of extra time in your day; the time will fly and you don't want to miss any moments.
* Consider planning a surprise of some sort for your partner to make the day and your videography even more special.
* You may want to consider a "Save the Day" film or a "Same Day Edit" to take your wedding to a whole new level.
* Slow down, relax and let us capture all the magic!
Our Blog Page has been born, This space, along with soon to come (St. Louis Wedding Videography.org) will bring the art and the process of creating films to the public. Our goal is to get to know who you are, show you who we are and share some thoughts and ideas about videography while having a great time along the way.
Are you part of a bridal party or family? Consider teaming up with the other bride's maids and family members to give a gift that will always be treasured. We offer a special "cinematic highlight wedding film" that can be bought as a group purchase and at a price that will make you as happy as the bride. Call us for details.
Hidden Venues For Receptions
by Robert Row on 01/26/12
There are so many amazing places for receptions in St. Louis that no one thinks about.
Lafayette Square has a fantastic restaurant with two venues. Sqwires has been around for years, serving the best in fine dining. It has an annex in the back and another on the side that are exceptional spaces for small to medium receptions.
Cosmopolitan Events has been established as
one of the premiere wedding specialists in the area.
They are a small bridal boutique that can supply thier
customers with everything they will need for their big day.
St. Louis Wedding and Event Videography